10 th pass job positions opening 100 Soldier Recruitment Rally - LATEST GOVT. JOBS2020

Latest

Welcome my valuable Guys in our Websites in This Websites You All Will find All Types of Govt.Jobs Today. Latest Govt. Jobs in Railway. Latest Govt. Jobs Notifications, govt. Jobs for engineers, Govt. Jobs in Banks, Central Government Jobs for Graduates. 10th Pass Govt. Job. Upcoming Govt. Jobs. Notifications. So Guys if You All are also Searching for this Kind of Website.Than This is the Right Choice Websites for you. And Opt. jobs Also.

CompletePilot Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

10 th pass job positions opening 100 Soldier Recruitment Rally

100 Soldier Recruitment Rally   APPLY HERE..






CAREFUL ANSWERS TO 5 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. Tell me about yourself?

Don't: "I was born in ..... I oke walks on the beach........"

Do:     In two minutes (or) less, tell why you are qualified

2.  What would you change about your last job?

Don't:     My boss.  He was totally unrealistic

Do:          I wish you had a larger training budget

3.  What is your biggest weakness?

Don't:   "I really don't have any big weakness"

Do:       Not delegating enough.  I realize I get overwhelmed                      when I think I have to do it all myself

4.  Why should I hire you?

Don't:         Because I'm the best candidate.

Do    :          I'm a hard worker with a proven track record

5.  Do you have any questions for me?

Don't:         Uh, no, I don't have any questions

Do:             Can you walk me through a typical day of someone                      in this role?

           What can I help to clarify that would make hiring                       me an easy decision




No comments:

Post a Comment